• Online prepay by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), or mail Check, or Money Order. Sorry, no C.O.D.'s.
Orders prepaid with personal checks will be held three (3) weeks before
processing. For faster service use Money Orders. There is a $20.00
service charge on returned checks.
• California residents (only) must pay 7.25% Sales Tax.
• Invoice enclosed with your order.
If for some reason you have overpaid on a prepaid order, a refund will
be sent to you. If you have underpaid you will be billed.
• We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards.
• Special Orders available. Call (530) 223-2346 for information between 8am and 4:00pm PST.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Make sure that you give us your correct address (including apartment number if applicable)! UPS charges $10.00 for address corrections. Ensuring that your address is correct is your responsibility. If you make a mistake we will charge your credit card for the address correction charge and any return shipping fees charged by UPS.
Due to fluctuating fuel prices final shipping charges are based on the
actual weight of the package and may differ from Standard rates listed
in our catalog. Online orders can use UPS or US Postal Service to calculate shipping rates and are based on shipping weight of the
package. Some rural addresses are subject to UPS Delivery Area
Surcharge of additional $2.00.
• All orders are shipped the same day we receive them by UPS Ground.
• Next Day Air, Second Day Air, or Third Day Air service (Express delivery) is available by request.
Orders shipped by U.S. Postal Service may not go out the same day
ordered. Large orders shipped through the U.S. Postal Service may be
subject to additional charges. The Post Office has recently enacted
charges based on the dimensions of the box (dimensional weight) which
may be very expensive. We suggest using UPS on all shipping.
• All shipments insured. Please report damage claims immediately to UPS or U.S. Postal Service, then contact us.
•All returns or claims must be made within 10 days of delivery. Returns after 10 days are subject to a 15% restocking charge. Exchanges must be in undamaged condition. (Note: All returns on Sanjiu products are subject to a 15% restocking charge.) Opened products cannot be exchanged. All sales final at Redding, CA 96049. Special orders will not be accepted for return.
• We recycle clean boxes. Orders may arrive in boxes with other company’s product markings.
Shipping costs are subject to additional freight charges and are based
on weight of package using airmail rates. International shipping rates
are not available on our website. Please call or email and we will
quote you shipping charges prior to processing your order. We are not
responsible for items refused or damaged by customs agents. Prepay by
international money order in U.S. funds or through Western Union.
pricing is available to health food stores and health care
practitioners who resell products to their clients. To receive a
wholesale price list you must send in a request on your business
letterhead along with verification consisting of the following:
A photocopy of your business license
A photocopy of your state's resale tax certificate
Your business card
Requests for wholesale pricing are not automatically approved. Each request is evaluated and a final decision will be mailed to you. The minimum order for wholesale accounts is $100.00 (before freight charges).
For additional information on wholesale purchasing, please call (530) 223-2346 Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm PST.
Although our website and catalog have been carefully checked for
accuracy, errors and omissions occasionally occur and are subject to
correction. We regret any inconvenience.
We make no medical claims for these products. Information on the
actions and uses of the herbs and herb products on this website or in
our catalog was reprinted from available literature. These statements
have not been evaluated by the FDA.