You can trust that your order with East Earth Trade Winds will be quickly processed and safely delivered. We can ship products anywhere in the United States using the shipping method of your choice. When you place an order we will estimate delivery dates based upon the availability of your item(s), shipping method selected and your shipment's destination. Our online shipping charges are determined by the shipping weight of your order. Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations so please submit a message to us from the Contact Us page if you would like to discuss international ordering options.
• Online prepay by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), Paypal, or mail Check, or Money Order. Sorry, no C.O.D.'s.
• Orders prepaid with personal checks will be held three (3) weeks before processing. For faster service use Money Orders. There is a $20.00 service charge on returned checks.
• California residents (only) must pay 7.5% Sales Tax.
• Invoice enclosed with your order.
• If for some reason you have overpaid on a prepaid order, a refund will be sent to you. If you have underpaid you will be billed.
• We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards.
• Special Orders available. Call (530) 226-6161 for information between 8am and 4:00pm PST.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
Delayed or Lost Packages
Occasionally a package may be delayed or lost in transit. Please note that we are not responsible for delays once the package has left our office but we will make every effort to track your package for you. If your package is lost we will not replace it until an insurance claim has been filed. If you want a replacement then we will charge you for the items again and reimburse you once the insurance claim has gone through. Please note that with the US Postal Service 30 days must pass before a package is considered lost and a claim can be filed. We highly recommend that it you must have a package by a certain date that you choose UPS as your shipping method. UPS will guarantee the delivery date and if the package is lost they are very quick in managing claims.
• Make sure that you give us your correct address (including apartment number if applicable)! UPS charges $12.35 for address corrections. Ensuring that your address is correct is your responsibility. If you make a mistake we will charge your credit card for the address correction charge and any return shipping fees charged by UPS.
• Due to fluctuating fuel prices final shipping charges are based on the actual weight of the package and may differ from Standard rates listed in our catalog. Online orders can use UPS or US Postal Service to calculate shipping rates and are based on shipping weight of the package. Some rural addresses are subject to UPS Delivery Area Surcharge of additional $2.00.
• All orders are shipped the same day we receive them by UPS Ground.
• Next Day Air, Second Day Air, or Third Day Air service (Express delivery) is available by request.
• Orders shipped by U.S. Postal Service may not go out the same day ordered. Large orders shipped through the U.S. Postal Service may be subject to additional charges. The Post Office has recently enacted charges based on the dimensions of the box (dimensional weight) which may be very expensive. We suggest using UPS on all shipping over three pounds in weight.
• All shipments insured. Please report damage claims immediately to UPS or U.S. Postal Service, then contact us.
• Returns are easy. Most items can be refunded, exchanged, or replaced when returned in original and unopened condition. All returns or claims must be made within 10 days of delivery. Returns after 10 days are subject to a 15% restocking charge. Exchanges must be in undamaged condition. (Note: All returns on Sanjiu products are subject to a 15% restocking charge.) Opened products cannot be exchanged. All sales final at Redding, CA 96049. Special orders will not be accepted for return.
• We recycle clean boxes. Orders may arrive in boxes with other company’s product markings.
• Foreign Orders: Shipping costs are subject to additional freight charges and are based on weight of package using airmail rates. International shipping rates are not available on our website. Please call or email and we will quote you shipping charges prior to processing your order. We are not responsible for items refused or damaged by customs agents. Payment can be made by Paypal, or prepay by international money order in U.S. funds or through Western Union.
Wholesale/ Professional Inquiries
Wholesale pricing is available to health food stores and health care practitioners who resell products to their clients. To receive a wholesale price list you must send in a request on your business letterhead along with verification consisting of the following:
- A photocopy of your business license
- A photocopy of your state's resale tax certificate
- Your business card
Requests for wholesale pricing are not automatically approved. Each request is evaluated and a final decision will be mailed to you. The minimum order for wholesale accounts is $100.00 (before freight charges).
For additional information on wholesale purchasing, please call (530) 226-6161 Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm PST.
• Although our website has been carefully checked for accuracy, errors and omissions occasionally occur and are subject to correction. We regret any inconvenience.
Note: We make no medical claims for these products. Information on the actions and uses of the herbs and herb products on www.eastearthtrade.com or in our catalog was reprinted from available literature. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.